Friday, November 8, 2013

Concert benefitting SADS Foundation announced

I am pleased to announce that I will be performing at the Tulsa Little Theater on Friday, December 6th, 2013.  Proceeds will benefit the SADS Foundation, raising awareness about sudden death syndromes in young people associated with abnormal heart rhythms. 

Tickets will go on sale soon via a link on my website.  Tickets include donation to the SADS Foundation and a copy of my new CD, Born This Day, a full-length traditional country Christmas that is getting favorable reviews.  Starting next week, the title track is being released as a single and has garnered numerous favorable reviews.  For a preview of the title track, Born This Day, visit my website www.jamesrobertwebb.com.

After the concert, I will be hanging out to take photos and sign copies of the CD as well as other merchandise.  Thank you for listening and I hope to see you there on 12/6!

JRW

No comments:

Post a Comment