Friday, May 23, 2014

Nashville show featuring James Robert Webb announced during CMA Fest

I am excited to announce that I will be playing at the Listening Room in Nashville during CMA Fest this year.  This will be part of Sweet Sunday Singing with Amber Hayes and friends.  The focus is on playing our positive, uplifting songs-perfect for Sunday morning.    

I'll be sharing the stage with fellow Oklahoman, Amber as well as Grammy winner Jamie O'Neal and others.  I will be playing with my acoustic guitarist, Cody Woody. We will be playing a couple of songs from my upcoming album--you know me--positive, uplifting is my specialty. 

Be sure to visit Amber's site for free tickets.  Hope to see all of my Tennessee friends there. 

:-)
JRW 
I am stoked to be playing with Amber and the gang ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment