Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Album In The Works

There is a lot of exciting news going on with me and the band.  We had a great show at Legend's in Tulsa a couple of weeks ago with Tulsa legend, Shelby Eicher playing fiddle. 

Most of my last few months have been spent writing and co-writing with other Nashville songwriters.  We have already cut 5 tracks on my upcoming album and are currently mixing those.  I anticipate releasing a follow up single from this album in July.  Make sure to stay tuned for more information.

If you want to hear some of the songs on the new album, be sure to catch me at a live show.  There are several venues that I regularly play at - and this is the only way to hear the new songs now.  If you just can't wait for the album, sent me a message and we can arrange a house concert for you.

Talk to you soon!

JRW 

No comments:

Post a Comment